An auction is the easiest and quickest way to sell a property. Whether you are selling residential property, commercial property, or land, Cole Auction has been performing live auctions since 1960. Here are the reasons why selling your property at auction can benefit you!
- Buyers who attend auctions are prepared to buy. Buyers who bid at an auction come prepared to purchase. They either have the funds or they can get the funds easily.
- Quick disposal reduces long-term carrying costs, including taxes and maintenance. The quicker the sale, the quicker your hard-earned money stops leaving your pocket.
- Exposes your property to a large number of pre-qualified prospects. Our auctions are considered “cash sales”. Buyers who bid on your property either have the money or they can easily get the money to close.
- Accelerates the sale. Auction sales are “As-is, Where-is”, with no contingencies. Unlike typical real estate transactions, you will not have to wait on inspectors, lenders, and other professionals to complete their tasks before setting a closing date.
- Creates competition among buyers. Buyers compete with each other for the price of the property, and this price can exceed the price of a typical negotiated sale. With an auction, you are essentially getting multiple offers on your property.
- Requires buyers to pre-qualify for financing. Our sales contracts allow the buyer 30 days from the date of the auction to close. Therefore, prior to attending an auction, buyers must be able to come up with the funds quickly.
- You know exactly when the property will sell. You will not have to wait for an unanticipated offer – You will get multiple offers on your property all on the same date, the date the auction is held.
- Eliminates numerous and unscheduled showings. Buyers who buy at auction typically do not view the property until the date of the sale. You don’t have to worry about multiple unscheduled showings.
- Takes you, the seller, out of the negotiation process. Negotiating the price of a property and terms of a sale can be time consuming and stressful. An auction allows bidders to compete for the price of your property. We auction most properties within 30 minutes – No more negotiating for days before knowing what you will net!
- Ensures an aggressive marketing program that increases interest and visibility. We advertise your property for 3 to 4 weeks prior to the date of the auction. We advertise in the local MLS, which syndicates to realtor.com, Zillow, and dozens of other online sites. We also advertise your auction on social media, in the newspaper, and on our website. With so many advertising avenues, your property will get maximum exposure.
1580 Sparkman Drive, Suite 102
Huntsville, Alabama 35816
Phone: (256) 837-0701
Fax: (256) 837-3830