Start Date: Fri, Jan 20, 2023 10:00AM
End Date: Sat, Feb 11, 2023 10:30AM
Auction Preview Dates
Gorgeous Home in Greenlawn Plantation
This beautiful 4 bedroom/3 bath home features 3027± square feet and is located in a lovely, quiet subdivision close to everything. Beautiful bamboo hardwood floors throughout home and porcelain tile in bathrooms. The kitchen has a large custom 12' island, stainless steel appliances, 3 separate pantries, breakfast area and tile flooring. Large master bedroom suite with wainscoting, walk in closet and bath with tub, separate shower and vanities. Wonderful home for entertaining with a formal dining room and formal living room with fireplace and recessed lighting. This home features wrap around covered porch, covered patio, fence, heated pool all on a treed lot.
DINING ROOM: Hand patinated French Empire style chandelier. Fireplace. Chair railing. New hardwood trim.
STUDY: Newly installed pocket door. Bay windows.
FOYER: Porcelain floor with huge round dropped crystal chandelier.
HALF BATH: Marbled Porcelain flooring and custom-built vanity. Porcelain vessel sink with double handled waterfall spout faucet.
DEN: 15’ ceiling, hand scraped bamboo hardwood floor, hardwood stairs, canned lighting ready for your home theater system.
15’ ceiling, painted concrete floor, wood shelving, fold up folding table. Rheem water heater.
MAIN STAIR WELL: Replaced banister, ballast, and trim. Oak treads and risers. Fresh paint and caulk.
MASTER BATH: Newly installed pocket door. High gloss porcelain flooring. Two Custom made 7’ tall his and hers vanities, with soft close drawers. Porcelain vessel sinks with double handled waterfall spout faucets. 5’7” Free standing tub with waterfall standing faucet and detached hand shower. Separate shower with 16” rain shower head. Remote controlled, his and hers self-cleaning bidet with temperature-controlled seat and water, dual sprayer, dryer, soft close lid, and led night lights. Art deco globe pendant lighting with a bubble crystal chrome chandelier over the tub.
GUEST BATH: High gloss porcelain flooring. 4’ trough sink with custom built mirror and vanity. Custom built towel bar under the sink. Tub/shower combo with Delta rain shower head. Linen closet with Bloom door closures. Custom made stone wall.
BACK BEDROOM: Large walk-in closet. Large art deco globe chandelier.
FRONT MIDDLE BEDROOM: Large walk-in closet. Picture frame wainscotting. Ornate crystal and chrome light fixture.
FRONT SIDE BEDROOM: Hand scraped bamboo hardwood flooring. Large walk-in closet.
ATTIC: Storage space with plywood flooring and lighting. Heavy duty rated attic ladder.
POOL: Gunite pool with new gas heater and new pool pump. Remote controlled robot vacuum.
OTHER: New remote controlled dual ceiling fan with light installed and upgraded for weight fixture box on back porch. Extremely bright LED security lights installed. Concrete leveled and repaired around pool. New privacy fence installed around pool. French drain that runs from the back of the house to the creek. The house has been pre-wired for future detach garage.
No VOC’s, no formaldehyde, or off gassing construction materials have been used in building of the house. The house is insulated with recycled denim making it perfect for families with allergies. Hand scraped bamboo floors throughout the house. Every room has been painted and caulked. All wire shelving in house removed and replaced with custom wood shelving in all closets, pantries, and laundry room.
All toilets are raised height 18.5” with elongated seats and double flush buttons.
All countertops in bathrooms and kitchen were custom built at raised heights to accommodate average to tall people.
CRAWL SPACE: Load bearing beams have been reinforced. New vapor barrier recently installed.
Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS (Real Estate)
Payment (Real Estate)
- Online bidders must contact W. Todd Hess at 256-541-2964 within a minimum of 24 hours prior to the auction to complete registration for bidding online. No exceptions! A bank Letter of Guarantee in the amount of 10% of the minimum bid price may be required to complete registration.
- A 10% Buyers Premium to be added to the final bid to determine the contract price on the Real Estate.
- All property is sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”. Cole Auction works strictly as an agent for the seller.
- 10% down day of the sale, balance to be paid in 30 days or less.
- Property is selling subject to all restrictions, easements and rights-of-ways.
- Seller to pay prorated taxes and provide clear deed and title.
- Purchaser to pay all of their own closing costs.
- All decisions of the Auctioneer are final in case of bidding disputes.
- Seller reserves the right to deny or expel anyone who attempts to disrupt the sale.
- Property is to be considered to be sold under reserve unless otherwise specified. Cole Auction does not disclose the reserve price prior to the live auction.
- Seller reserves the right to accept a winning bid prior to the live auction.
- Property maps, surveys, inspections, etc. are for reference and sale purposes only. Neither the Auction Company nor the seller guarantees any of the information given.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to verify all specifications and conditions of the property.
- No warranties or guarantees are being made as to condition, age or value prior to sale date.
- No contingencies shall apply to the sale of the property, including a buyer receiving financing.
- Buyers & Sellers and/or their agents may bid at the live auction, online, or by phone. Employees of Cole Auction may bid on behalf of others up to and including online bids, phone bids, absentee bids, and prebids.
- All information that is being given is believed to be correct and reliable but is not guaranteed by the Auction Company.
- Announcements made day of the sale take precedence over any written material.
- Cole Auction will pay outside brokerage 2% of net commission. Sales price minus concessions (i.e., expenses and/or commission reductions). Agents must register with Beau Cole at email@example.com prior to auction. NO EXCEPTIONS! Agents and/or their clients must participate in the live auction to qualify for the payment.
- Cole Auction does not accept credit cards for real estate purchases.
- 10% Premium due within 24 hours after close of auction. Contact Beau Cole at 256-837-0701 for wiring instructions. Remaining balance due upon closing. $25 fee for wire transfers is waived for real estate purchases.
- Purchaser has 30 days to close, but time to close may be extended on a case-by-case basis.
- Purchaser pays their own closing costs, but has the right to choose the closing attorney or title agent.
1580 Sparkman Drive, Suite 102
Huntsville, Alabama 35816
Phone: (256) 837-0701
Fax: (256) 837-3830