Start Date: Thu, Aug 25, 2022 9:00AM
End Date: Sat, Sep 10, 2022 10:30AM
Auction Preview Dates
Prestigious Living on Providence Island
This 6 bedroom/6 bath Georgian waterfront 2 story home features 6770± square feet and every amenity available. The home is in beautiful Hampton Cove and has panoramic views of the lake and mountains from almost every rooms. Located in the excellent Hampton Cove and Huntsville High school system.
Some of the key features of the luxurious home:
- Luxurious (6770 sq ft) Georgian waterfront brick home with captivating lakefront views
- Approximate ½ acre waterfront lot with concrete seawall
- Panoramic views from 2nd floor central catwalk/bridge of lake on property backside
- 6 Bedrooms with Master Bedroom down
- Master Bathroom has Fireplace with gas logs
- 5.5 baths
- New roof installed June 2020 with 30 year plus architectural shingles
- Custom ornate molding throughout including the exterior
- Large Designer Kitchen with granite counter tops includes island with sink and top of line appliances: Subzero refrigerator and Wolf - 5 burner gas downdraft cooktop & Wolf double convection ovens, Miele DW, Jenn Air MW, and a Jenn Air under counter ice machine
- Large Master Suite has a vaulted ceiling and loft and access to both deck and tiled terrace via French Doors
- Master Bedroom Loft overlooks the Bedroom and has a wet bar area with an under counter refrigerator
- Master Bedroom has huge walk-in-closet with built ins
- Glamour Bath includes: Large shower, whirlpool tub, double granite topped vanities, a built-in gas fireplace and large stained-glass window behind the whirlpool tub
- Custom Laundry Room with very large granite topped island and a built-in ironing board and lots of custom built in storage cabinets
- Large pantry also is a storm shelter
- 2 Large walk in attics (~ 12' x 30') with solar powered ventilating skylights
- Hampton House membership included (Properties w/o existing HH Membership today must pay $3500 to join)
- Property includes boat dock on lake (currently new dock construction on lake is not allowed)
- Central Vacuum System
- Oversized 3 car garage that 4 cars can fit into easily
- Insulated garage doors
- Lawn Sprinkler System & Landscape Lighting
- Large Gameroom/Media Room with beautiful built-in bar that has an under counter refrigerator/freezer
- Grand front circular staircase in marbled-floored foyer
- Two additional staircases (one in Master and other in rear hall)
- Plantation shutters throughout first floor including garage
- First level flooring is either marble or beautiful maple hardwood
- Foyer large chandelier has a chandelier lift to lower chandelier to clean and replace bulbs
- Foyer and Living Room have 21-foot elaborate ceilings with decorative moldings
- Living Room has gas fireplace
- Rear entry hall has individual organizational built-in cubbies
- 10-foot ceilings throughout home
- All Bedrooms have ceiling fans
- Upstairs includes 5 bedrooms, 3 full baths, and large entertainment/media room with attached kitchen with sink
- Up to date Termite Bond with yearly inspection from Cooks Pest Control
Level One Floor Plan
Gross Living Area Report
Level Two Floor Plan
Terms & Conditions
*Online bidders must contact W. Todd Hess at 256-541-2964 within a minimum of 24 hours prior to the auction to complete registration for bidding online. No exceptions! A bank Letter of Guarantee in the amount of 10% of the minimum bid price may be required to complete registration.
*A 10% Buyers Premium to be added to the final bid to determine the contract price on the Real Estate.
*All property is sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”. Cole Auction works strictly as an agent for the seller.
*10% down day of the sale, balance to be paid in 30 days or less.
*Property is selling subject to all restrictions, easements and rights-of-ways.
*Seller to pay prorated taxes and provide clear deed and title.
*Purchaser to pay all of their own closing costs.
*All decisions of the Auctioneer are final in case of bidding disputes.
*Seller reserves the right to deny or expel anyone who attempts to disrupt the sale.
*Property is to be considered to be sold under reserve unless otherwise specified. Cole Auction does not disclose the reserve price prior to the live auction.
*Seller reserves the right to accept a winning bid prior to the live auction.
*Property maps, surveys, inspections,etc. are for reference and sale purposes only. Neither the Auction Company nor the seller guarantees any of the information given.
*It is the responsibility of the buyer to verify all specifications and conditions of the property.
*No warranties or guarantees are being made as to condition, age or value prior to sale date.
*No contingencies shall apply to the sale of the property, including a buyer receiving financing.
*Buyers & Sellers and/or their agents may bid at the live auction, online, or by phone. Employees of Cole Auction may bid on behalf of others up to and including online bids, phone bids, absentee bids, and prebids.
*All information that is being given is believed to be correct and reliable but is not guaranteed by the Auction Company.
*Announcements made day of the sale take precedence over any written material.
*Cole Auction will pay outside brokerage 2% of net commission. Sales price minus concessions (i.e. expenses and/or commission reductions). Agents must register with Beau Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to auction. NO EXCEPTIONS! Agents and/or their clients must participate in the live auction to qualify for the payment.
Payment (Real Estate)
Cole Auction does not accept credit cards for real estate purchases.
10% Premium due within 24 hours after close of auction. Contact Beau Cole at 256-837-0701 for wiring instructions. Remaining balance due upon closing. $25 fee for wire transfers is waived for real estate purchases.
Purchaser has 30 days to close, but time to close may be extended on a case-by-case basis.
Purchaser pays their own closing costs, but has the right to choose the closing attorney or title agent.
1580 Sparkman Drive, Suite 102
Huntsville, Alabama 35816
Phone: (256) 837-0701
Fax: (256) 837-3830